Friday, October 19, 2007

New place same great blog

Welcome to the new STRONGWORDS. I migrated all my old blog posts and links and everything from my other site over to this one. The only thing I couldn't move over was my newsletters, so let me know if you'd like to be added to my mailing list. I gotta say a huge THANK YOU to Josh for helping me get my old site going and fixing any problems I encountered or created over the past two years. And thanks also to Dan for hosting the site on his server. I'm in a "season of change" right now. So, I don't know why but I thought what the heck I'll try something different and maybe even simplify my life a little.

3 comments:

Tyrone said...

I think you left out the word 'Know' after let me...

And I think you need to start using the spell checker.

If you don't, I will get you again in counter strike...

HAHAHAHAhahaha (evil villain laugh)

Tyrone said...

While I was looking around your blogspot I decided to share another funny secret...

While my wife shops in Anthropology or maybe even Urban Outfitter I pick up the book postsecret (cuz I know its at least in Anthropology) sit down at the mens hangout (couch or couches) and read the postcards.

Couple more visits before Africa I will have read them all.

Unknown said...

Spell chcker? Waht you talkin bout?

Post a Comment