Tuesday, October 16, 2007
[08/31/07] Time for change
The time has come. Time for me to make some changes. I went to Texas more than two years ago to work as a volunteer video producer. I signed up for one year, but then I thought "Aw what the heck, I got nothing else to do, I'll stay til God tells me to leave." So I stayed. I adjusted to living in the country. I made friends and I traveled. I learned a lot of things the hard way. I had FUN. But now it's time for me to go. Time to move on. Time to see what else God has in store for me. I'm so humbled by the opportunites given to me. It's been quite a ride. It hasn't always been easy. It's been extremely difficult at times. But I'm a better person for it. My life has been enriched. I don't have a what's next plan. I'm going home. I'll figure the rest out later. For once I'm not afraid of the vast unknown future. Right now I just want to finish what I'm doing and finish strong. One more month in Liberia. Then one more month in Texas. And then...
No comments:
Post a Comment