Monday, October 15, 2007
[08/09/06] Here's the latest
The website is working again, and so am I. Here's the latest. I've set a personal record for road trips this summer. After Alabama I went to Colorado. It was really awesome and beautiful and a fun time with friends. Then I went to California...a 24 hour drive. It was worth it though because I got to see some great sights and eat lots of amazing Brazilian food. The biggest thing to happen this summer is that I became an uncle...I mean I have a nephew. I guess that's only a joke between me and like three other people. When my sister called to tell me she was going to have a boy she said "Guess what you're going to be...I mean umm...guess what I'm having." I thought it was funny so I went around telling everyone I was going to be an uncle. Some people thought I was retarded. So anyways, Nickolas was born on July 3rd. He was about two months premature, so he's had a rough start and has been in and out of the hospital several times. But he's getting chubbier and cuter everyday. That's what they tell me. They are my mom and dad and sister and brother, and they are currently visiting me in Texas. We've had lots of fun doing things like eating at the Purple Pig, going to a rodeo and watching Arrested Development. Yeah it's been a great summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment