Monday, October 15, 2007

[02/07/06] Life is good

I made it back to Texas Monday night. On time. No delays. Praise the Lord. I'm still having some jetlag issues. Either that or there's something significant about 5:30am because that's when I keep waking up. It's so great to be back in America, back in Texas, back in my own bed. I've got it so good here. Sometimes it takes going away and living with slow computers or bad air conditioning or just seeing how the rest of the world lives without all the things I take for granted to realize how good my life is. While I was away my extended family grew in number. Benjamin Jay was born on January 18th, weighing eight pounds four ounces, measuring 21 inches long and being just as cute as can be. Proud papa: Andy. Proud mama: Ginger. Big sis: Hannah. Favorite auntie: Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment