Monday, October 15, 2007
[09/23/05] I love reality TV
There. I admit it. I am not ashamed. Yesterday I saw a man I recognized. It took me a couple minutes to figure out where I'd seen him before. On TV. I quickly found him on the internet and forwarded the info to my boss who sent it on up the chain of command to warn everybody about this "cold-hearted killer." This morning I was invited over to the executive offices and got to meet The Mole himself, Admiral Bill McDaniel. He came to Mercy Ships to speak about the Navy's hospital ship, the Mercy, and his time in Indonesia working with Tsunami victims. Bill had some amazing stories to tell about Indonesia, and about being on TV too. BTW, The Mole was a totally cool show that was on ABC for a couple seasons a few years ago. It was about using your brain and observing people and being sneaky. I wanted to be the mole. I know, I'm a geek.
No comments:
Post a Comment