
Did you know that if you take Benadryl and rub Benadryl cream on your skin you can overdose on one of the ingredients that's in both of them? I know this because I've been reading lots of backs of boxes of itch reliever creams. I went camping last weekend and got devoured by chiggers. Wow that's some intense itch. I also tore up my feet pretty good hiking 10 miles through an Arkansas forest. I didn't mind the pain too much. Some people say pain reminds you that you're alive. And once I traded socks with Ben and shoes with Michelle I was good as new. It was a beautiful hike. But the best part was swimming in the river and climbing up waterfalls. I almost killed myself on a rope swing. I didn't have a good grip and let go before I was completely out over the water. It could have been ugly, but there was an angel watching my back, and head and the rest of me. All I did was bang my elbow on a rock. The next day we drove to Mt. Magazine, the highest point in Arkansas. It poured down rain on us, which made it even more of an adventure. The rest of my group was experienced Appalachian and Rocky Mountain hikers. I am not. So it was a strenuous weekend for me, but the people I was with made it all fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment