Monday, October 15, 2007

[03/31/06] I got pickles

People love to tell grand stories about God's provision. They're usually really amazing stories about God providing a house or a car or the exact amount of extra money to pay for an unexpected expense. He's a big God and nothing is too big for him. Nothing is too small either. I think he's interested in the most silly and insignificant details of our everyday lives too. For example, you know how you sometimes get a hankering for something when you haven't had it in a long time and you end up thinking about it a lot? Well, I had been thinking about pickles for a couple weeks and finally decided I just needed to go buy a jar. Then over the course of three days I came into possession of two jars of pickles, absolutely free! Yes, God provides. And he must have a sense of humor...I mean, seriously...pickles!

No comments:

Post a Comment