Monday, October 15, 2007
[09/11/06] Where were you?
Five years ago today I was on my way to one of my least favorite classes at UCF. I got to the lecture hall and my professor was there, but there was a big notice on the screen saying class was cancelled for today but anyone could stay and talk if they wanted. Talk? Yeah right see ya. I headed home. Then I heard the news on the radio in my car. It didn't make any sense. Then I got home and turned on the TV and I was glued to it for the next couple days. It was devastating. But it was fascinating too. I was only a few weeks into school, just starting my major in TV production. I learned a lot that day. Mostly about the power of the media, and I knew I wanted to be part of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment