Monday, October 15, 2007

[11/02/05] Most grossed out

What grosses me out the most? I've eaten plenty of brown bananas, held my breath while changing stanky diapers, squished the guts out of many bugs and endured people showing off their tongue piercings. I've frequented many a public restroom and I truly detest touching any surface in them. However they are not all bad. I really enjoy the ones that have paper towels, automatic faucets and doors that swing out so I can open them with my feet. This may come as a shock to most of you who know what an obsessive compulsive neat freak germaphobe I am, but contact lenses are what freak me out more than any of the other disgusting things mentioned above. The idea of sticking a finger in my eyeball gives me the shivers. I've heard too many stories about them getting stuck in eyelids or sliding to the backside of the eyeball. I have enough trouble putting eyedrops in. I'd rather wear glasses or be blind. To those of you who voted for public restrooms in my grossed out poll, kudos, it was a bit of a trick question. Are you germaphobic? Take the Test.

No comments:

Post a Comment