Monday, October 15, 2007
[02/12/06] Where's my home?
I discovered an interesting strange neat thing. I feel completely at home in more than one place. When I go to Florida I'm excited to be going home. When I go to Texas I'm also excited to be going home. They say home is where the heart is. I guess different bits of my heart are in each place. But I don't feel divided. Wherever I am, I'm fully there. Even when I went to Africa, I felt a little bit of that it's good to be back home feel. Kinda cool, huh? By the way I'm back in Florida right now to attend my sister Lynsei's wedding, hence all the where's my home philosophizing (is that a word?) I think I'm becoming some kind of a professional traveller. I've been on nine planes and in four countries since December. And that seems really normal to me, well maybe it's not normal, but I feel normal.
No comments:
Post a Comment