Monday, October 15, 2007

[11/10/05] God of Justice

I've been eating, sleeping and breathing God of Justice lately. That's the new music video I'm producing for Mercy Ships. It's almost ten minutes long and I've been working on it for a couple months, but I'm not sick of it yet. I still love the song. And I've spent so much time with the people in the video that I feel like we're old buddies. This picture is one of the opening shots in the video and he's one of my favorites. I actually shot him (with a video camera) on my last day in Benin. He was at the opening ceremony for a new clinic Mercy Ships helped build. The first three clips in the video are ones that I shot. In case you're interested. God of Justice will be completed next week. Burned on DVD and etched in history. It's the best project I've ever worked on. I'm really proud of it, a little too attached to be objective, but I think it's going to be really good. It will be a bittersweet moment when the whole production process is finally over. Mostly sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment