
Liberian taxis are decorated with some really great slogans. Some are strange, some are true words of wisdom. "God time is best time" has been on my mind latley. There's been a lot of changes going on within my department. Actually I'm not even sure if I'm in a department. I think my job has become obsolete. I was in a meeting today listening to all these changes and plans, and I couldn't stop thinking, "Wow I'm so glad I won't be here for that...this is the perfect time for me to leave...God time IS best time." It's the end of an era. Video Production as we have known it is no more. It's hard to let it go. But it has to die in order to come back to life as something new, maybe even something better. It's been an honor to carry on the legacy of Steve, David, Nathan and Ben, great men who were a part of, what I refer to as, "The Golden Age of Video Production." I wish it didn't have to end with me. But God time is best time. [Click here for more taxi wisdom.]
No comments:
Post a Comment