Monday, October 15, 2007
[01/26/06] Praying prayers and dreaming dreams
Can God answer a prayer even before it's prayed? Or does it only qualify as an answer to prayer if it happens after the prayer? Since a year is like a second to God I guess it doesn't really matter, but my feeble human brain keeps trying to wrap itself around this. Okay so last night I had a very interesting dream and when I woke up I thought hmm that was interesting then I forgot about it. Then tonight someone was praying for me and in the middle of the prayer she said Lord I pray that you would speak to Kelly through her dreams, through visions...etc. And I'm thinking hey I had a very interesting dream last night, I wonder if that counts. Maybe it was God speaking to me and I just needed someone to tell me that's what it was. Or maybe it was just a random dream and a nice prayer.
No comments:
Post a Comment