Things that make me go WTH. There's SO many. Here's two: I got up early a couple days ago to take someone to the airport. My car was completely frozen over. I scraped some ice off the windshield with a credit card, then discovered that there was ice on the inside of the glass too. Huh? It took a while to thaw out. Pouring warm water on the windows helped. Then someone told me that can crack the glass. What!? They dont' tell us this stuff in Florida! Later that day I drove on ice for the second time in my whole life. Winter. What's up with that? I'm retiring in the tropics.
Another WTH: Next month I'm supposed to go to the Africa Mercy to help with communications during the England departure, Holland public relations tour, sail to Liberia and transition from old ship to new ship. Then yesterday I found out that the person I was going to help is resigning. So that leaves me. Kelly, the communications department? Umm... Whoa. That's pretty much how I came to be in charge of the video department too. Just in the right/wrong place at the wrong/right time I guess. WTH.
No comments:
Post a Comment