Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My handiwork out of my hands

I was innocently reading about this nutty "Christian" group that's boycotting Starbucks, and I got to watching a video on their website. Then at 2 minutes 19 seconds I saw something very familiar...a surgery in the Africa Mercy operating room. Two shots that I actually shot. Immediately preceded by the text "They plan to wire the internet directly into our brains." The weirdness, the irony, I found it hilarious and disturbing at the same time. My bosses used to make a big deal about branding a.k.a. having the logo present in every single shot. This is one instance where I think we're all happy to remain anonymous. Maybe "no press is bad press" isn't always true. I don't want to give these loons free publicity, but if you can find humor in extreme absurdity, click here and watch the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment