Thursday, May 22, 2008
No time
I went to Texas last week for my friends Dallas and Janine's wedding. I didn't think I'd be back so soon when I left in November. But thankfully things hardly ever work out how I think they will. It felt so normal to be back there. Like coming home. Like no time had passed at all. Spring in East Texas is one of the best things in the world. I took a long walk in the woods, checked on my waterfall and took some rides on the four-wheeler. The best part of the trip of course was hanging around good friends again. The friendships I made in Mercy Ships are so unique and special. Doesn't seem to matter how long it's been, we can pick up right where we left off. Like no time has passed at all. I got to help out with lots of wedding stuff too. So it was really awesome to see the wedding and everything about that day turn out so amazingly beautiful! I'm so happy I could go. [Click here for pictures]
No comments:
Post a Comment