Monday, October 10, 2011

Last hurrah



It's been a super busy couple months. Mostly because I've been trying to squeeze in lots of family, fun, road trip, America time before I leave the country. Last month I spent a couple weeks in Idaho and Washington with my grandparents and extended fam. It was so great because I hadn't been back to the homeland in 11 years and hadn't seen some of my cousins in even longer than that. One day we all got together for a big wonderful bonfire and four-wheelin' day. Also did some exploring in Spokane and visited a lot of the old favorite places with my folks. It's kind of amazing how many random tidbits I remember from when I was little. Came back to O-town for a couple weeks then hit the road to visit my awesome almost family in Alabama. As always I had a blast with the kiddos and love every second I get to be around my best bud. Next stop: Brazil! [more pictures here]

No comments:

Post a Comment