Monday, September 5, 2011
Twice as nice
For a few months now I've been completely consumed with packing, sorting, tossing and donating all of my earthly possessions. Moving day(s) finally finished last weekend. In the midst of all the sorting I ran across quite a few treasures that I hadn't seen in a couple moves. Like a stack of reject slides from my parents which contained this picture of my li'l sis and I. When you flip it upside down you can see it's a double exposure and there's me again, mega shades, band-aid knees and all. I thought it was cool too because right now I'm visiting family up in Idaho - just a few miles from our old favorite camp spot - where this picture was taken. A lot of fun memories have been rediscovered lately, and that, to me, is a lot of fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment