Saturday, July 2, 2011

Uno, dos, tres, catorce!


This week I finally got to see U2! I thought the day would never come; been staring at my tickets since last January. But it was definitely worth the wait. People had been telling me for years how it's like a "spiritual" experience. And yep, they were pretty much right. The music made the entire stadium shake, and the visuals were simply mind blowing. It was an extra great day because my parents were able to come too. We drove through three beastly T-storms between Orlando and Miami, but once we got into the stadium, not a drop! Another bonus: Florence [+ The Machine] + a huge flowy yellow dress + running laps around the 360 stage. WOW was about the only thing I could say at the end of the day.

2 comments:

Pa said...

Amazing picture, love! It's like Independence Day (the movie)!

Unknown said...

I know! That stage is one of the craziest things I've ever seen.

Post a Comment