Monday, July 14, 2008

Vicious cycles

My car is broken. I need to get it fixed. So I can go to work. So I can pay to get it fixed, so that I can get to work, so that I can keep getting it fixed, so I can go to work... OR I could dump the old car and get a newer one that's not going to break so much. So that I have a way to get to work. So I can make payments on the car. So I can go to work, so I can pay for the car, so I can go to work... *sigh* If only having no car and no job were an option.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you were in school, you'd maybe have to choose between buying the gas to get to school (and have no money to pay for school or the car or both), or pay for school but have no way to pay for gas to get there or to work to have money, etc., etc.

natalie said...

i'll let you have my fortune cookie paper that said i will enjoy wealth in my old age =)

Unknown said...

Yes please. I was hoping/counting on somehow becoming wealthy in my old age, or sooner, or whatever.

Post a Comment