Thursday, January 10, 2008
Happy new year of more random adventures
Hey click here to see all the premium new photos in my Photobucket! There's Christmas pictures, going to Universal Studios with my old roomie pictures, and mega whirlwind new years roadtrip reunion pictures. Yes my new years totally rocked because I got to reunite with some awesome friends and see and do so much cool stuff. Like skydiving! Which was absolutely amazing. I brought in the new year in a rustic cabin in the Shenandoah Mountains. I saw New York and Philadelphia for the first time. And I visited my wonderful cousins in Georgia. I was treated like royalty everywhere I went and was overwhelmed by the outrageous generosity of strangers. I had to wear six layers of clothing and still froze my face off. But I loved being with good friends and having more random adventures. Many more to come in 2008.
No comments:
Post a Comment