Part ordinary everyday random stuff blog, part awesome world travel adventure blog.
Theres nothing showing Kelly...so I guess there is no best memories????
That's funny, but I'm not that cynical. The slideshow works on my computer. Can anyone else see the pictures?
they are OK on mine, K.
Yeah, kelly the problem is Mercy Ships filters...I am at Rockwell's tonight just to see your 'stinky winky' slideshow!I didn't know you knew A.D.!fine fellow he is...
He was one of my DTS leaders way back when.
5 comments:
Theres nothing showing Kelly...so I guess there is no best memories????
That's funny, but I'm not that cynical. The slideshow works on my computer. Can anyone else see the pictures?
they are OK on mine, K.
Yeah, kelly the problem is Mercy Ships filters...I am at Rockwell's tonight just to see your 'stinky winky' slideshow!
I didn't know you knew A.D.!
fine fellow he is...
He was one of my DTS leaders way back when.
Post a Comment