
Whenever I see a Smart car I think about my day in Paris. I was on my way to Liberia, got stranded in Brussels for a few days and took a train to Paris. It was one of the single most coolest days of my life, no doubt. Anyways I think that was the first time I saw the little tiny cars in person. And I thought they were so funny looking and so very European (that I had to take a picture of them) and I was so sure they would never catch on in America. What the heck America? I'm still pretty sure they won't catch on in Texas, but go ahead Texas, prove me wrong. I do enjoy seeing them around though. They make me laugh, and they remind me of Paris.
1 comment:
Val and I saw these cars when we were in Rome. I thought it was cool how they could park three of them sideways in a parking space!
Post a Comment