Sunday, September 21, 2008

Stuck like family

A couple weeks ago I took a trip to Pennsylvania and Connecticut. I went to a good friend's wedding and got to catch up with lots of friends from my Mercy Shipping days. My buddy Sarah and I were talking about the little community we had in Texas. The great thing about it was that it was little, and we got to be around all kinds of different people. Basically we didn't have a choice of who we wanted to be friends with. We were stuck with eachother. Now even though we're all scattered, it feels like family when we get back together. That's really what family is though. They're just the people God sticks you with, and that's not a bad thing. I like how it works. [Click here for PA & CT pictures]

1 comment:

natalie said...

i know you guys felt like family to me and i don't feel like i got stuck with you at all! =)

Post a Comment