Saturday, March 15, 2008

Making the world a better place

I guess I've come to terms with the fact that I'll probably never be filthy rich. It's alright though. There's some things that are more important to me than making loads of money. Being immersed in charity work for the past few years really got me hooked on the idea of doing my part to make the world a better place. I think there's millions of ways to do that. It's all a matter of perspective. So I got a job at Starbucks. Think about it. It's impossible to walk out of that place cranky. Making the world a better place, or at least a happier place, one frappuccino at a time. Maybe. I'm just happy to be back in a cafe creating my art. And I suppose I'll just have to marry rich if I'm ever gonna get that private jet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome Kelly... I've also been thinking about doing the Starbucks thing in CT, maybe part time or something. Let me know how it goes, one toffee nut latte at a time.

Post a Comment