Last August I spent a week following five people around Liberia with a video camera for the Rotary International Video Magazine. They were there to inspect the results of their huge donations to the Africa Mercy. Rotary was going to send a video crew themselves, but couldn't make the trip. Lucky for them I was there and willing to work for free! It was hard work and I missed a four day weekend, but seeing it all come together like this I can agree with the title. (And it doesn't hurt to see my name in the credits either!) "Every minute was worth it" part 1 & 2...
1 comment:
It is a cool story about Rotary and a cool story about Mercy Ships! I wish the story line would have explained more about what kinds of people were touched by all the types of service done in Liberia. It still is great exposure. Pa.
Post a Comment